ITK is too big for buildd

Thanks, Michael Schutte, for fixing one of the ITK bugs!

I have another problem that could really use some help, namely trying
to get insighttoolkit built on all architectures.  I don't think
version 3.20 has ever built successfully on all architectures.

The problem seems to be all the wrappers.  One kind of build failure
was fixed by splitting one of the generated wrapper files:
itkImageToImageFilterB --> itkImageToImageFilterB and
itkImageToImageFilterC, etc; see patches/wrap-iifilter-split.patch.

But that isn't enough: two of the current build failures (revision
-12) are explicitly due to running out of memory so more splitting may
be required.  A third failure is due to inability to copy a file so I
suspect the buildd ran out of disk space (about 9GB is required).  The
fourth failure is due to some process being killed; no idea what
causes this.

Any thoughts?  I could certainly fix this by turning off the wrapping;
would anyone miss them?  :-)

Other ideas?

Thanks,
-Steve