"Could not perform immediate configuration" with debian-med

Hello all,

I'm still quite the debian-med newbie, and for that matter, to Debian,
though I've been using Ubuntu for several years.

Today I was trying to install GBrowse from debian-med on a debian
5.0.8 server.  All I did was add these two lines to my sources.list:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

then

  apt-get update
  apt-get install gbrowse

apt-get presented me with a long list of packages that it was going to
install and I answered yes.  After downloading things for a while,
apt-get died with this message:

  E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration (2) on
perl-modules

I've never seen this message before, and even googling around has not
enlightened me.  Can you please tell me what went wrong and how to fix
it?

Thanks,
Scott

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research