Re: Plastimatch fixes

Hi Greg,

I don't think this can be re-distributed.

>From ./plastimatch-1.5.2/libs/specfun/readme :

"All the programs and subroutines  contained in this diskette
are copyrighted.   However,  we give permission to the reader who
purchases this book to incorporate any of these programs into his
or her programs provided that the copyright is acknowledged."

Thanks
Dominique