Re: Call for teams interested in collaborating on a 'standard' Git workflow

[See http://lists.debian.org/20110728133607.GA9225@xanadu.blop.info for Lucas' full message.]

Le Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 03:36:07PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :

> If you are interested in participating (which doesn't mean that you
> commit on behalf of your team to switch to that workflow, just that you
> want to participate in the discussions), add yourself (and your team) to
> http://wiki.debian.org/GitPackagingWorkflow.  If more than 3 teams are
> interested in a BOF at DC11, I'll try to organize one on saturday (all
> the video-broadcasted slots are taken, but we will make sure to take
> notes). If the BOF doesn't happen, I'll contact interested people to see
> how to continue.

Dear all,

I am not in Debconf, but I added myself to the list for Debian Med, because I
think that we would benefit using the most common procedures when possible.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,