Re: CMake library dependency files; ginkgocadx experimental build, testers wanted!

Hi Karsten,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 06:37:45PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > In a first attempt to figure out #635300, I tried to build ginkgocadx
> > without the presence of *LibraryDepends.cmake files in ITK and VTK.
> > Turns out it seems to work, but without suitable example data
>
> http://www.aycan.de/main/lp/sample_dicom_images.html
>
> http://pubimage.hcuge.ch:8080/

I actually tested it with some example files a bit after posting my
mail, but thanks nonetheless.  Still, an “everything works as before”
from an actual user (or otherwise knowledgable person) of the program
would be nice to hear before changing three packages.

Cheers,
--
Michael Schutte                   | michi@{uiae.at,debian.org}
Innsbruck, Austria                | happily accepting encrypted mail