Re: fis-gtm

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
Well, there is no written law that we have to stick to this.  While it
is a usual thing to do to follow upstream with his file layout of the
release tarballs, there are several examples where we derive from this.
There just should be good reasons to do so - IMHO this is the case here.

Ok, do you have an idea on how to write a watch file respectively get-orig-sources for that situation? Is there already something similar in one of the packages?

For me good weather in this area means belwo 25°C.  Currently it is
good weather because it is cloudy. :-)

Ok, bad weather all over :-).

  Thorsten