Re: ginkgocadx-2.5.0.1.tgz released

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 02:36:01PM +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Are you saying it compiles on your system again ?

I'm able to build the package on my (specific) system which is not
affected by the libvtk5-dev issue (#629815) but I'm working down a list
of lintian errors about wrong RPATH definitions (I just catched 10 out
of 12).  This might helpd upstream to issue a rpath clean release and
will spare us extra patches.

> Would you mind uploading it
> somewhere so I can get it and try to compile it ?

Sure I'll do (either after having all RPATH definitions removed or in
the current state - which is reflected in SVN).  However most people
will fail building the package because of #629815.  There is some hope
in the end of the bug log - but making some more noise there might not
harm.