need sponsor to upload Circos

Hi,
Circos is ready for review/upload on svn.
Could someone have a look and upload it ?

It depends on libmath-vecstat-perl, which just passed to unstable.

There is no lintian warning and pbuilder is ok.

Warning: regarding source, I added a warning in readme.source. Indeed,
remove sources (tar.gz) are not complete packages. There is a "main"
package and one (or more) patch package. Additionally, main package
contains a few tools, but an other "source" package contains again those
tools plus additional ones (could be newer than main ones).
So one need to get main source, apply patches, add tools then apply
tools patches....

So, to avoid this stuff to get orig.tar.gz, if you want me to make it
available, please let me know.

thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438