Re: Fwd: [openhealth] OpenGALEN and OpenEHR

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 09:27:33AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Does anyone knows about projects related to ontologies ? Here is the
> original email (*).

Unfortunately not - all our knowledge is (hopefully - perhaps modulo
something we forgot?) on the tasks pages.  If you consider one of the
projects mentioned in the original mail we probably should add a
pragraph to the relevant atsks pages - but from a quick (!) view I was
not sure whether there is something which properly fits in our
categories (feel free to prove me wrong here).