Re: _XError in Ginkgo-CADx on Debian

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 10:16:23 schrieb Carlos Barrales:
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Sebastian Hilbert <

Hi all,

Excellent news. wxgtk 2.8.11 really fixes the problem. While 2.8.11 is not
available in Debian unstable it is available in Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty)

I simply installed the Ubuntu package in Debian (which worked without errors)
and it really did stop the crash in Ginkgo-CADx.

I had to install libwxbase and libwxgtk2 from Ubuntu.

Best regards,
Sebastian