Re: dotur

Hi Thorsten,

On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 08:08:14PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> as I really don't like incomplete stuff,

Cool, that fits perfectly my conception. :-)

> I did some work on dotur.
> In case it shall become a real package, we need an ITP. In case this
> software is useless now, it can be removed from the list of tasks.
> What are your opinions?

I'm not the most competent person in evaluating biological software but
as far as I can tell this dotur is perfectly relevant and the fact that
it is included in BioLinux is a sign that it is used in practice.  So
if nobody insists filing an ITP bug seems reasonable.

Kind regards and thanks for your engagement