Re: blast+ packaging

Hi,
please feel free to commit in my dir. It will indeed be easier than merging.
Your deep knowledge of compilation stuff of blast is one of the reason I asked you to review the package.
I am sure that your updates will be perfect.

For dir updates, be it ncbi-blast+ or ncbi-blast-plus, I would rather like you update directly in my branch. We can, after that, "mv" the svn dir to ncbi-blast+ once everything is ok from packaging point of view.

Please tell me once you have included your updates so that I recheck the package on my side.

Regarding legacy, I prefered keeping it as separate package to avoid some confusion and get it only if required on backward compatibility. Though, if you think we should keep it in the same package, it is ok for me.

Thanks for your help

Olivier