Re: [debian-med] Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

Am Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 16:59:46 schrieb Dominique Claver KOUAME:
> Dear all,
> We want to select a software for managing our clinic. We prefer
> opensource softwares, and we have discovered debian-med. We want to
> know how we can install it on Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS 64bits or Debian 6.

Just to clarify. Debian-med is a collection of software products packaged for
installation on Debian. Debian-med is not a single software.

Inside the Debian-med project you will find a number of software packages that
might suit your needs.

In principle the software packaged for Debian inside Debian-med can be made to
run in Ubuntu. This might require some work.

Sebastian Hilbert