Re: We now have a Debian Med Team on Launchpad and a Debian Med PPA

Le Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:29:04AM +0200, Steffen Möller a écrit :

> And if is only to ensure that nobody else takes it, This afternoon I just went on and formed the Debian-Med Launchpad team on
> 	https://launchpad.net/~debian-med
> and it has its very own PPA on
> 	https://launchpad.net/~debian-med/+archive/ppa

Thanks Steffen,

I was using a PPA to provide packages to a couple of colleagues or contacts.  I
will use the Debian Med PPA now.  I documented it and the Launchpad team in our
wiki.

When convenient, for instance with packages stored in Git repository, let's
keep a track in branches on Alioth.

Cheers,

--
Charles