Re: Biomaj: location of pid file

Le 19/04/2011 16:06, Olivier Sallou a écrit :
Hi,
this is indeed a bug. It is no blocking but I will give a patch new week.
We will remove it from shell script I think to create the pid file
directly in the program using conf data.
This pid file is just used to prevent dual updates on same banks.

Would you mind create a bug under biomaj package for this (reportbug)?
(I have intermittent access to internet this week). If you can't i will
create it next week

Done: bug #623558

many thanks

Thanks