Re: Most of the packages done in the sprint and as a indirect consequence of the sprint are in

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 01:23:16PM +0100, William Spooner wrote:
> Great topic for a blog post. Do we have a list of those packages? I'm happy to knock some text together.

For a start you could use my report under

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Luebeck2011#Results

Usually I would query UDD what package was uploaded since the sprint
date by the Debian Med team:

udd=# SELECT DISTINCT source FROM (SELECT source, date FROM upload_history WHERE maintainer_email = 'debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org' AND date > '2011-01-28' ) tmp  ;
        source
----------------------
 dialign
 dicomscope
 gnumed-server
 gwyddion
 altree
 r-other-bio3d
 dcmtk
 qtl
 tabix
 r-cran-genetics
 phyml
 bwa
 amide
 praat
 ensembl
 catools
 insighttoolkit
 aeskulap
 autodock-vina
 samtools
 ncbi-tools6
 elastix
 perlprimer
 igraph
 clustalw
 gmap
 g2
 mafft
 last-align
 acedb
 gnumed-client
 r-cran-combinat
 igstk
 gdcm
 clustalx
 dicom3tools
 python-cogent
 picard-tools
 igv
 arb
 libbio-graphics-perl
 epcr
 njplot
 maq
(44 rows)

but due to a bug in the upload_history importer this table is currently
not up to date (for instance the package figtree (and others) is missing.
As an alternative you can inspect the mailing list archive:

   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-February/thread.html
   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-March/thread.html
   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2011-April/thread.html

for the string "is NEW" in the subject issued "Debian FTP Masters".
That's a bit of manual work, thought.

It would be really cool if you would blog about it - even if it would
not be perfectly complete regarding every single new package.