Re: Help with maven based package needed (dcm4che)

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 06:00:16PM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> In the maven Jar creation step, a Manifest description should be present. Maybe it refers a Manifest file instead of specifying its contents dynamically. Either Manifest file is not present at all, or it is in src but not copied in target dir (compilation copies only java classes, not other files).

Your analysis makes sense because I at first created the packaging stuff
using maven_helper.  Afterwards I fetched an independent source archive
via uscan which was not prepared with maven_helper and thus might be
missing those files.

But what will be the solution for this problem?  I'd consider the uscan
method to get the source as "my prefered way to go".  Is it possible to
tweak this Manifest file in via a quilt patch somehow?