Re: Is there a wiki I can keep notes for applications I install/package?

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 01:45:48PM +0300, George Marselis wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am working on GMOD ( http://gmod.org/wiki/Main_Page ).  As you can
> see for yourselves, that page was not created with a technical guy in
> mind. I need to make a summary of that page. I was wondering where I
> should put it. Is the Debian Wiki an acceptable solution?

If you want to do documentation of your Debian *packaging* effort
I'd suggest

    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/GMOD

(or something like this).  However, I do not remember that we really
used the Wiki for such stuff.  Committing your code in SVN or Git
was usually sufficient.  If you want to add some generally visible
remarks for non-packagers you can add a "Remark" field in the tasks
file.