Re: package status in page http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 10:09:55AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> packages squizz and biomaj have been put in sid. This is not up-to-date
> in debian-med tasks page.
>
> I do not know if it is automatically updated via scripts or need manual
> change.

No it is automatic.  However, you can have about 24(+x) hours delay.
The tasks page job is running once a day and is querying UDD.  In case
UDD was not yet updated to the current state of Sid before we need to
wait one more day.  This is true for

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio

which is actually the official link for the tasks pages and actually
both packages are listed there.

However, the link top debian-med.debian.net/tasks is the test server
where I'm developing those tasks pages and looking at the bottom line I
noticed that the pages were not rendered since more than one week.  In
principle it should work like the job on alioth an so something seems
to be wrong here.  I'll check this - even if it is not the "official"
link it should work anyway.

Thanks for the notification and please keep on watching me!