Re: Open Source PACS for echo ,CT, MRI , gastroscopy and more

Hi,

just for the record: I commited some initial packaging vor dcm4che-core
at

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcm4che/core/trunk/

I need to provide some reasonable watch file and get-orig-source to
enable others to reproduce the following build problem:

[INFO] Compilation failure

/tmp/buildd/dcm4che-core-2.0.25/src/main/java/org/dcm4che2/data/BasicDicomObject.java:[56,40] generics are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable generics)
    private transient final IntHashtable<DicomElement> table;

/tmp/buildd/dcm4che-core-2.0.25/src/main/java/org/dcm4che2/data/BasicDicomObject.java:[293,5] annotations are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable annotations)
    @Override

/tmp/buildd/dcm4che-core-2.0.25/src/main/java/org/dcm4che2/io/SAXWriter.java:[129,21] generics are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable generics)
        for (Iterator<DicomElement> it = attrs.iterator(); it.hasNext();) {

/tmp/buildd/dcm4che-core-2.0.25/src/main/java/org/dcm4che2/data/DicomObjects.java:[94,9] annotations are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable annotations)
        @Override

/tmp/buildd/dcm4che-core-2.0.25/src/main/java/org/dcm4che2/data/DicomObjects.java:[149,23] generics are not supported in -source 1.3
(use -source 5 or higher to enable generics)
        public Iterator<DicomElement> commandIterator() {

I have no idea what "{generics,annotations} are not supported in -source 1.3"
might mean. :-(

So work has started but is far from beeing finished.