SeaView license

Hi,

I had some look into the seaview license.  It seems to me that the only
reason why seaview is non-free are those two source files from phylip
(dnapars.c and protpars.c) which are included.

If this is right and I did not overlooked any further non-free pieces,
did anybody just asked the PhyLip author for dual licensing of these two
files?  IMHO this would definitely help for the SeaView issue and if
nobody just asked I would try this.  (And yes, I had previousely
exchanged mails with Joseph Felsenstein about the whole PhyLip package
and I'm aware that chances are low to get this all with a free license -
but asking from time to time could not harm as well.)