Re: Git tips in the Debian Med group policy.

I have not been following closely this discussion. But I do not see
anywhere in the document a reference to git-dpm (git Debian package
manager). I am not an expert but it looks like git-dpm does all the
low level git branching/marging/quilt patching for us, as long as the
git repository is properly initialized.

2cts