Re: gbrowse2 package

I gonna have a look.
Most deps are set with perl debian package helper. I will try with pbuilder

Le 3/1/11 5:28 AM, Charles Plessy a écrit :
Le Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 08:41:37AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
Le Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 04:35:09PM +0100, Olivier Sallou a écrit :
Hi Charles,
will you have time to have a look to Gbrowse2 package or should I
request an other sponsor ?

I successfully packaged it and removed most of lintian warns (a few
man related remains)
Dear Olivier,

thanks a lot for all the work you did. I was super-busy this month, with
some family visit, and a very intensive conference at work. But I hope that
I will be able to look at Gbrowse2 this week.
Dear Olivier,

I had a very, very brief look and realised that gbrowse does not build in
a minimal environment (pbuilder, sbuild, …). Can you try to iterate through
the build dependancies and correct them? Here is the tail of the build log:

perl: already installed (5.10.1-17>= 5.10.0 is satisfied)
sqlite3: missing
libdbd-sqlite3-perl: missing
quilt: missing
libterm-readkey-perl: missing
Checking for dependency conflicts...
E: Broken packages
Installing positive dependencies: bioperl debhelper perl-depends libbio-graphics-perl libcapture-tiny-perl libcgi-session-perl libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl libio-string-perl libjson-perl libstatistics-descriptive-perl libwww-perl sqlite3 libdbd-sqlite3-perl quilt libterm-readkey-perl
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libbio-graphics-perl : Depends: libgd-gd2-perl (>= 2.3) but it is not going to be installed

Do not hesitate to ask for help or advice.

Also, I just read on the BioPerl mailing list that there may be an update soon.
This is probably very relevant for Gbrowse; let's keep an eye on it.

Have a nice day,

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (pgp.mit.edu)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438