Re: All free packages of CRAN an BioConductor built for Debian and Ubuntu

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 01:06:08PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:

> The repositories of CRAN and BioConcuctor are at
>    Debian: http://master.dermacloud.uni-luebeck.de/cran2deb/rep/
>    Ubuntu: http://bioinformatics.rri.sari.ac.uk/cran2deb/rep/

Congratulations!

Besides the availability in this repository:  Is there any sense in moving
some key packages inside official Debian?

Moreover we should probably generate reflect the BioConductor packages
in our bio task to some extend.  These packages should at least be
installable if you include the URL above in your sources.list via the
suggests of a metapackage.

Kind regards and thanks for your effort