Re: data sets and/or access to data sets

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 06:04:46PM +0100, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Both are available in SVN but those are not officially  validated. My
> "mentor" is analysing it to push it.
> I tested those however.
> In Alioth, there is a get-orig-source to create source file and create
> package.
>
> It also requires a mysql db (it is mentioned in man page)

Scott, it would be really cool if you could test the package in your use
case before we would do the final upload to possibly detect anything we
could enhance (perhaps regarding docs for additional setup steps / mysql
DB etc.).  While I think we should push the package to the Debian mirror
in the near future some additional real test might not harm.  I
personally can test building and plain installing of the package but not
more.