Update on dcmtk 3.6.0 progress

Dear all,

  I have finished updating aeskulap. It is ready to be uploaded to
experimental. This package includes some patches and can be used as
template for anyone wishing to update dcmtk 3.5.4 to dcmtk 3.6.0. So
after dicomscope we now have a new package that transitioned to dcmtk
3.6.0

  I have reported bug against odin & lipsia as upstream is still
alive, I am guessing this transition could be achieved by upstream.

  A very big thanks to upstream (the DCMTK team) without whom my
progress would have been much slower !

Thanks