Re: Fwd: Re: Seeking Sponsor for OSCAR

On 12/02/11 18:05, Steffen Möller wrote:
Any takers?

Hi, Steffen.

I know about OSCAR in relation to Beowulf computing but not Medical Records. The links Scott gave [1-3] point to that version of OSCAR.

HTH,

  Tony.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Seeking Sponsor for OSCAR
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 14:12:55 -0500
From: Scott Howard<showard314@gmail.com>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Paul Wise<pabs@debian.org>  wrote:
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM, R Alemi<alemi.reza@gmail.com>  wrote:

I am seeking a sponsor to package OSCAR (Open Source Clinical
Application Resources) on Debian and Ubuntu.
OSCAR is an Electronic Medical Records suite

I know that getting OSCAR working with Debian is a somewhat large
undertaking [1-3], I wasn't aware that there is a working package
ready to sponsor. Is there a package ready to sponsor, or are you
looking for someone to create a package in the first place (i.e. adopt
the current install system for Debian?) Both are ok, just trying to
gauge the amount of work needed. Do you know the people working on the
Debian port inside of OSCAR? debian-science and debian-med are good
contacts as Mathieu and Paul suggested.

Cheers,
Scott

[1] http://svn.oscar.openclustergroup.org/trac/oscar/wiki/ood_opkg_status