Re: package: gnumed-client

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 01:34:51PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> In gnumed-client please change
> recommends gnumed-server >=v13 to v14 as GNUmed 0.8.x series needs a v14
> database.

Fixed in SVN.

> For the upcoming GNUmed 0.9 this would have to be changed to v15

Will the next to-be-uploaded package 0.8.x or 0.9?

> Fixing this in the next upload is sufficient I guess.

OK, thanks for the hint.  BTW, in future you might like to use reportbug
for things like this.  This might make the issue more visible for users
which is not really important now, but once GNUmed has zillions of users
in the future some of them might watch the BTS. :-)