Re: Creation of new task Bio-NGS

Le Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:49:15AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> Le Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 09:40:14PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko a écrit :
> >
> > hm... I thought that metapackages are automagically generated from time
> > to time, so did not bother doing anything :-/  and task pages --
> > all at http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/ .
>
> Ah, now I see them :)

Here is a draft. Please suggest additions or enhancements if you like.

Cheers,

--
Charles
<define-tag pagetitle>More bioinformatics and neuroscience tasks in Debian Pure Blends.</define-tag>

href='http://blends.alioth.debian.org/'>Debian Pure Blends</a> articulated on
<em>tasks</em>, for each of which exists a metapackage. Recently, we created
new tasks:</p>

<ul>
  <li>In Debian Med.
    <ul>
      <li><p>
        for remote calculations on computing clusters or clouds. Packages of
        this task typically do not require a graphical interface, and are
        small in size so that they do not enlarge sytem images too much.</p></li>
      <li><p>
        sequencing</a>, for studying genomes, epigenomes, transcriptomes, and other
        components of the data deluge that flows out of high-throughput sequencers.
        Packages of this task are allowed to depend on heavier graphical toolkits.
     </ul></li>
  <li>In Debian Science.
        Some tasks of Debian Science focus on neuroscience. Among the newset, there are:
   </li>
</ul>