New statistics about upload activity of the team

Hi,

at DebConf9 I was discussing with some people that graphing the activity
of postings to the mailing list which is showed at the entry pages of
the web senitinel[1] are not that relevant as the actual uploads the
team members did.  I now implemented a way to also show the upload
activity.

Pre-Remark: I do not want to be those graphs understood as some kind of
            competition in the team.  I consider it rather a means to see
            if the team is healthy growing, whether we loose active people
            or so and to finally find out whether we are doing good teamwork
            or if something needs to be changed.

The graph was created by querying the upload_history table of UDD with
the following method:  First I obtained those packages that were at
least once uploaded by the team in question to find out what packages
are team maintained.  I consider it reasonable to include those packages
which were formerly maintained outside of the team because finally work
in the topic of the team was done.  I simply assume that the usual case
is that packages are team maintained these days and that the case where
a package was formerly maintained by the team is now maintained by a
single maintainer is a rare exception.

Then I include all those maintainers in the query who at least once
acted as an uploader for the team (for example this includes Aaron M. U
in the Debian Med graph - if he would only be counted in real team
uploads he would be not in the top ten uploaders).  In the sense of what
I call team forming I thing this makes sense.  Please note that this
handling extends the time scale in the past to a time before the team
even existed.  However, IMHO it makes perfectly sense to see how now
team maintained packages were uploaded by current team members in this
time.

Maintainers who previosely uploaded one of the team maintained packages
(see above) but never did a team upload are ignored in the graph because
they are no real team members.  They handed over the maintenance to the
team / orphaned the package (for example this keeps Rafael Laboissiere -
the maintainer of praat out of the Debian Med graph).

The graphs for Debian Med and Debian Science can be seen here:

  http://blends.debian.net/liststats/uploaders_debian-med.png
  http://blends.debian.net/liststats/uploaders_debian-science.png

The end of the last name was stripped according to requests made when I
published the mailing list statistics.  This obfuscation is not in all
cases effective if people have a middle name or several last names.  Just
tell me if I should enhance this somehow.

Any hints are welcome.

[1] http://debian-med.debian.net/
    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/