Re: Fwd: BOSC 2010 Proceedings has been published

Le Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 12:19:45PM +0100, Steffen Möller a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> Kam just forwarded these pleasant news.
>
> Many thanks and Xmas greetings to you all

Dear Steffen,

many thanks for the christmas present you sent us and for all the energy you
spent to make it happen. I attached here a draft for a news entry in the Debian
Med website. Please do not hesitate to propose changes ! I am still jet-lagged
today and therefore not very inspired.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles
<define-tag pagetitle>Article featuring Debian Med published in BMC bioinformatics.</define-tag>

href="http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2105/11/S12/S5";>Community-driven
computational biology with Debian Linux</a>, was published in <a
href="http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcbioinformatics";>BMC Bioinformatics</a> <a
href="http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcbioinformatics/11?issue=S12";>supplement</a>
for the proceedings of the 11<sup>th</sup> Annual <a
href="http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2010";>Bioinformatics Open Source
Conference (BOSC) 2010</a>. It describes the use of programs <a
href="http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/index";>blended in Debian
Med</a> in the context of grid computing with <a
href="http://www.taverna.org.uk/";>Taverna</a>, and more in general <a
href="http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/cloud";>cloud
computing</a>.</p>

href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0";>Creative Commons Attribution
License version 2.0</a>, which permits its reproduction, distribution and
modification, provided it is properly cited.</p>