Re: Usage of mailing lists (Was: Removal of data on purge)

> You will not subscribed to any of this list automatically.  So you can
> not assume that anybody who is listed as team member is really
> subscribed - if you want to be sure, simply CC.  (For the question whether
> Sebastian Hilbert has read your mail or not: I'd ping him once openmrs has
> moved to Debian Sid.)

For GNUmed I set up a team in launchpad. A team gets a PPA. I am one of the
administrators. I uploaded a gpg key which I use to sign the packages.

I use the Debian packages and use the tools dget, debuild and dput.

If there are any questions I can look up the exact procedure.

Sebastian