Re: AutoDockTools 1.5.6 not ready for squeeze

Hi Steffen,

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:14:50AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> the freeze is to early for the new autodocktools 1.5.6 packages to make it into our distribution.

this mail is a bit confusing for me.  We have several other packages
which will not make it into Squeeze with their latest version.  In how
far is autodocktools something special and should we just do something
about this or do you just want to inform some potential users via Debian
Med list channel?