What to do with draft packages?

Dear all,

Sometimes I prepare a package locally, but never finish it for upload to Debian
because I am unsure if I want to maintain it (I am Uploader of ~80 packages,
and I have the impression that I am reaching a limit), and I also do not have
the time to do the polishing correctly (nice description, debian/copyright,
doc-base, regression tests, buildability twice in a row, lintian…). Also, the
software may have a quite narrow scope, and the reason for packaging it locally
is mostly to have an easy way to deinstall it or reinstall it if I switch
computer. Sometimes, I stop using the program completely after finding an
alternative that better fits my needs.

This said, other people may be intersted in the draft packages, or even
volunteer to finish them, so I wonder how much it would make sense to share
them in a places such as ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/drafts or
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/drafts.

What is your opinion ?

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,