Re: Seeking machines for nightly builds of ITK

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 01:19:12AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> If you have a non-amd64 machine with spare cycles each night that you
> can either set up a build [2] or let me log in to do it, please reply.

We have a sponsored machine which is hosting debian-med.debian.net.  It
is running an UDD instance and I'm testing all the Blends web pages
stuff there.  This consumes some cycles on the not to strong but for
the moment sufficient machine.

I'd say we could simply try if it can also bear the ITK builds.  If
there is no better offer just tell me your prefered login name and I
will grant you the needed permissions on this machine.