Re: Howto prevent viral dependency propagation by ITK or GDCM?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:29:52AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Michael Hanke <michael.hanke@gmail.com> wrote:
>   SET("gdcmCommon_LIB_DEPENDS" "")
>
> This is really a long standing issue in cmake. If this works for you,
> I'll try to see how to add a post build rule in debian/rules to clean
> this cmake file.

I was able to get rid of libssl dependencies, and removing
-lssl/-lcrypto from the GDCM lib deps cmake file seems to be necessary
for it. I'd be glad if you could strip that off.

I'd file a wishlist bug report against GDCM and set it to block my ITP
to document it.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--