[wxPython-users] Open source 3D medical imaging software using wxPython (fwd)

Hi Tatiana,

I've got this forewarding about InVesalius and I would like to let you
know that the Debian Med project [4] would be interested to package this
software for Debian because it seems to fit very nicely into our medical
imaging task[5].

I have seen that your are providing binary packages for Ubuntu on your
download site but unfortunately I have not seen the plain sources nor
the Ubuntu source package (*.dsc).  I'm also unclear about the license
of InVesalius.  It is not explicitely specified on your web page (at
least I have not found it) and you ask for registration if somebody
wants more information.

I have put an entry for InVesalius on our Debian Med tasks page[5] and
I hope you like our interest to package this programm for Debian.  Any
clarification about license and source code would be welcome as well as
other ideas for cooperation.

----- Forwarded message from Tatiana Al-Chueyr <tatiana.alchueyr@gmail.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

[4] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med