Re: Metaproject: Debian Med tasks

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 11:07:07AM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> 2.) I did not find GNUmed listed at Debian-med any more. Did I just overlook
> it or miss something ?

The tasks pages currently are completely broken due to a lack of data in
UDD and a strange old version of the tasks generating code.  Looks like
somebody has restored a 8 month old backup or something like this.  I
just raised this issue in Debian QA.

I updated the tasks page generating code but I have no final influence
on UDD data.