Re: Change InsightToolkit to use Review/Statistics?

Hi Steve,

Cool to see you are working on packaging elastix.  We were referred to
it, and good old mairix lead me right to your email (on 2nd hit, since
first one was to recap this exact question of ITK_USE_REVIEW).

Meanwhile I am adding it to debian-med imaging taskpage (it should
appear upon next site regeneration).

If you remain interested in packaging elastix, would you mind filing ITP
for it? (otherwise I would file RFP ;))

With best regards,
Yarik