Re: Please proofread paper

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:29:42AM +0100, Nicolas Barbier wrote:
> I am currently reading through this, checking for minor
> grammar/spelling mistakes and inconsistent usage of UK/US English. I
> am not sure whether the text is supposed to be written using the UK or
> US variant: both variants are currently used in a mixed fashion. I am
> converting the UK-isms to US English, does that sound OK?

I'm persoanlly using "M-x ispell-changedictionary: british" so I prefer
UK English.  While I'm not very stubborn about this I really think that
changing it the other way around should be more easy.

> Also, I will just send a patch to the list as I guess I cannot commit
> without having an account.

If you would like to have an account (for future use) just tell me.

Kind regard and thanks for your help