DCMTK exp upload (was Re: SPECT reconstruction + question)

Juergen,

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Juergen Salk <juergen.salk@gmx.de> wrote:
> * Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> [101207 11:50]:
>
>>   On a different subject, I would like to upload the dcmtk snapshot in
>> experimental to test if it is in good shape. This is a snapshot, but
>> the release is so close (couple of days), I'd like to know in advance
>> and report ASAP any issue to upstream. Is it ok to upload to
>> experimental, snapshot software (unreleased) ?
>
> Please do so. IIRC, dcmtk has been a good candidate for causing
> FTBFS Bugs (mostly ICE) on some archs in the past. So it would be
> a good idea to catch them as soon as possible.

I have updated the source in the experimental branch at:

  svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcmtk/branches/experimental

A binary upload can be found on mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=dcmtk

I have added myself as uploaders so that I can work on any buildd
errors later on (hope this is ok).

Thanks !
--
Mathieu