Source code von Thera-Pi

Hello,

the Debian Med project is listing your Thera-Pi software as one of the
candidates for inclusion into Debian[1].  However I have not found any
code at the time when I putted it on that page[1] nor now.  I was
looking for the code and I ad mit it is a bit hidden because the
development page at SF[2] points to SVN first and after realising that
this is empty I was about to give up until I found a pointer to CVS by
chance.  After successfully downloaded the code I would recommend you to
use proper copyright statements in the root folder.  The only hint about
the license is given at the SF development page[2] but no explicite hint
anywhere in the download files.

This becomes specifically important because you include foreign code
in directory Libraries.

If you like the inclusion of Thera-Pi into Debian and might be provide
some hints about how to build the sources feel free to contact us on
this list.

[0] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med
[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/practice#thera-pi
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/thera-pi/develop