Maintaining workrave in Debian Med team?

Hi Francois,

as you can see at

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/tools#workrave

we included workrave in our tasks and thus the Debian Med team would
like to keep this package up to date.  If you are interested in team
maintenance (keeping the packaging in SVN, accepting other team members
as uploaders, following a group policy in packaging) I would volunteer
to adapt the current packaging of workrave to our policy and inject it
into SVN.  I would also volunteer to update it to the latest upstream
(= close #598222).

What do you think?

Kind regards and thanks for maintaining workrave in any case