Testing new packages (Re: [med-svn] r5456 - trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian)

Le Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 08:48:35AM +0000, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Author: tille
> Date: 2010-11-22 08:48:35 +0000 (Mon, 22 Nov 2010)
> New Revision: 5456
>
> Added:
>    trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian/README.Debian
>    trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian/maqview.lintian-overrides
> Modified:
>    trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian/README.source
>    trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian/changelog
>    trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian/control
>    trunk/packages/maqview/trunk/debian/rules
> Log:
> Package needs some more manpages, it also needs testers

Hi Andreas,

perhaps for a more systematic testing of new packages we could implement a
similar review system as the one I proposed for debian-mentors' sponsoring
requests ? Since we already work as a team, we could simplify and just keep the
usertagging, to get a list of pending stuff to do.

http://wiki.debian.org/PackageReview

On the other hand, we could also (be the first to) use the proposed system as
it is, as it would be an opportunity to refresh our eyes with a broader variety
of packages.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles