Welcome blends-inject + question about "Ignore" in the task files

Hi Andreas and the team,

To ease our life in maintaining tasks files across blends, having
multiple copies of descriptions, especially for not-yet-uploaded
packages 'blends-inject' came into existence [1]. Sample obscure
package's debian/blends [2] and somewhat lighter one: [3] could serve as
examples.

I thought finally to take care about "blends standards" (e.g. as
described in doc/en/A_devel.sgml), so for packages which still have no
tentative packages I used Ignore: source name, since it seems to be the one
to use according to the description of Ignore.

Docs suggested that such package would be placed "on the radar" (not
even under), thus I implied that at least it would get listed on the web
task pages.  But apparently, as Michael H. has pointed out, they
are indeed "Ignored", i.e. not listed.

So, the question -- should I go for the "standard" or just for "common
practice" (i.e. use just Depends/Recommends/Suggests for existing
and non-existing packages).  I do not mind always using Depends (like I
was before), but I thought it might be beneficial to take advantage of
the full range of specs ;) (so may be some tools could complaint
whenever package in Depends is not available, and it would mean typo in
the package's name, etc).

Please advise

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/neurodebian.git;a=blob;hb=HEAD;f=tools/blends-inject
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/brian.git;a=blob;f=debian/blends;hb=debian