Re: re automatic inclusion of Debian Med packages in Ubuntu - YES

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 04:58:00PM -0500, Misha Koshelev quotet an Ubuntu IRC log:
> <cjwatson> misha680:
> http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-about.en.html indicates that
> Debian Pure Blends are strict subsets of the Debian archive, so in
> that case yes they'll be included [in Ubuntu]

That's the MAIN point about Debian Pure Blends and what I always try to
propagate:  Whatever you do, do it INSIDE Debian to make your work
sustainable.  So Debian Med IS Debian - it is a strict subset and has
the goal to make Debian the distribution of choice for medical care.

Have you ever asked yourself why you are attempting to build Debian
packages from OpenMRS.  Is it because you consider Debian as well
established in the field of Medicine?  IMHO that is *because* Debian
Med is working strictly inside Debian and does nothing out there in
the wild separated from Debian.