Re: AutoDockTools 1.5.6 not ready for squeeze

 Hi Andreas,

On 08/23/2010 09:19 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:14:50AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> the freeze is to early for the new autodocktools 1.5.6 packages to make it into our distribution.
> this mail is a bit confusing for me.  We have several other packages
> which will not make it into Squeeze with their latest version.  In how
> far is autodocktools something special and should we just do something
> about this or do you just want to inform some potential users via Debian
> Med list channel?
well, the autodocktools are special to many, but nothing to delay
squeeze for,
it is rather that upstream should have felt more squeezed to get into the
distro in time :)

My mail was a bit to short. I had promised in the past to care for the
package
again when the next release is out. It is not out yet, but had a look at
it anyway.

Many greetings

Steffen