Re: Using ikiwiki for http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med.

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 06:39:10PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I also need the feedback of the Debian Med team, which was not contacted in advance,
> to know if in the case the Debian website would move out from WML, ikiwiki would
> be welcome).

Looks good and if it increases the chance of more supporters I'm all for
it.  However, if we change the technique used, shouldn't we make a
stronger change and work on the layout as well.  Reimplementing an
outdated layout is probably not so attractive / convincing as if a new
layout would increase the fun doing the move.