FreeDiams in separate medical data task?

Hi,

as you can see, FreeDiams is now listed as "In new queue":

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/data

The fact that it serves perfectly as plugin into GNUmed and other
practice management software let me think that it should also be listed
in the med-practice task (there is no problem in using packages in more
than one task - we have another example with aeskulap).

However, I wonder what you think about the medical data task itself?
Would you consider this task as useful?  Besides FreeDiams we are only
refering to Drugref.org which seems to be a basically dead project.  We
want to provide a task categorisation which has practical use and
relevance but I have to trust medical experts (that's why I'm actually
mentioning the medical doctors in the To field) whether this is really
the case with the current med-data task.

The only pro for FreeDiams in a separate task would be if the question:
"Does it makes sense to use FreeDiams *outside* a medical practice?"
would be answered with yes.  So there might actually people who are
just working with the data somehow.  If this is not really a practical
case I'd consider droping the med-data task.

PS: Feel free to foreward also to GNUmed mailing list - nothing is
    private, I just consider it a bit off topic there and we