Re: [Debian-med-packaging] autobuilding of mgltools-*?

On 06/29/2010 08:47 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would it help if we do a team upload which sets
>
>    XS-Autobuild: yes

Those flags are set, I don't really know what
the problem is, except that I should not wait
for the next official release.

$ grep XS-Auto */trunk/debian/control
autodocktools/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild:
yes

bhtree/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild:
yes

cmolkit/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild:
yes

dejavu/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild:
yes

geomutils/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild:
yes

gle/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild:
yes

mglutil/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
molkit/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
mslib/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: no
networkeditor/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
opengltk/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
pmv/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
pyautodock/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
pybabel/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
pyglf/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
qslimlib/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
scenario/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
sff/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
support/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
symserv/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
utpackages/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
viewerframework/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes
vision/trunk/debian/control:XS-Autobuild: yes

> and does polishing Standards-Version etc. a bit.  I might dedicate some
> time to it next week when I'm at LSM in Bordeaux.  But considering the
> Mail from Steffen below I would not like to touch the Python 2.6 issue.
> If this might be the main point I would prefer to wait until Steffen is
> able to maintain the updated upstream stuff.

The transfer from upstream CVS is somewhat tedious. I need
to look at it again with some unencumbered mind.

Just for the records, there was no official release that I missed. Debian
is just somewhat more up to the pace of Python development than
upstream with more of a biological heart and very very biological users
cares.

Cheers,

Steffen